If you have been searching for your dream home, a place where you can simply move in, unpack and relax then you will be hard pressed to find a greater opportunity than 154 Boland Drive, Lyndhurst. Measuring approximately 30 squares in total on approximately 556 square meter of land the property itself is situated in an established street location within the prestigious Marriott Waters Estate.
This Burbank home was built in 2012 and offers four large bedrooms. The master suite has full en suite and walk in robes while the other bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom and separate toilet.
With a large open plan living zone, you will be provided with plenty of space for the growing family. The hostess kitchen with island bench provides you with quality stainless appliances and ample cupboard space.
Flowing out from the main living hub is the alfresco and adjoining extended pergola ideal for entertaining family & friends. The gardens are low maintenance which allows more time for you to relax and put your feet up.
If you want your family to have easy access to the very best in entertainment, education and recreation then the wait is over. If you do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include;
Approximately 30sq in total (includes garage, porch, alfresco & pergola)
Approximately 556 sqm land
Master with full en suite and walk in robe
High ceilings (2.7m)
Open plan kitchen, meals & family
Double glazed windows
900 mm oven and cook top
Walk in pantry
Laminate flooring in all living area
Tank water connected to toilets
Alfresco & Pergola
Internal access from garage
Remote roller door
Solar assisted hot water
– Stone’s throw away to the Merinda Park station
– Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes’ walk away from the house
– Approximately two minutes’ walk away from the nearest park and BBQ area
– Marriott waters shopping centre is approximately ten minutes’ walk away from the house
– Within walking distance to child care
– Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately six minutes’ drive away from the house
– Easy access to Thompsons Road, South Gippsland Highway and Western Port Highway
– Marriott Waters also has a Residents Club including a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland views, function and multi-purpose rooms, an indoor/outdoor heated pool and a landscaped central courtyard.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans