UNDER APPLICATION WITH CASEY'S NUMBER 1 AGENT!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
LYNBROOK: Ideally located on a large corner allotment is this spacious family home, offering:
- Expansive master bedroom with walk in robe & open ensuite
- Two remaining double size bedrooms both with built in robes
- Chef's kitchen comprises island bench, ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances
- Kitchen overlooks the spacious living & dining area
- Large laundry
- Second living zone
- Floating floors throughout
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Garden shed
- Large semi enclosed undercover entertaining area
- Double garage with internal and double gates for rear yard access.
Lynbrook is a picturesque estate set amongst 300-year-old river red gums. The area is highly sought after by buyers in all categories, including first home buyers, investors and even those who have lived in Lynbrook for many years and who are looking to downsize.
With its own shopping precinct and Hotel complex there is no need to travel outside the estate for entertainment or shopping requirements. Lynbrook Railway Station with direct rail link to Melbourne CBD is also at your doorstep while sport facilities and parks are offered at the local Banjo Paterson Park/Reserve. Education options include Lynbrook Primary School and St. Francis de Sales Catholic Primary School all a safe walk to the majority of homes in the estate.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES. BOND $1717.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.