Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PERFECT LOCATION + OUTSTANDING QUALITY = BUY IT NOW!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: Enjoy every moment you spend in this beautiful home. Masterfully designed, this home comprises of four spacious bedrooms and multiple living areas. The master bedroom has a walk in robe and full en-suite, while the other three bedrooms offers built in robes and are serviced by the second bathroom. You can also rest assured that you will be able to entertain family and friends in style, with the two separate living areas. Then make your way in to the large sun filled family meals area, with a dream kitchen for any host, which includes stone benches and stainless-steel appliances. Complete with a paved area for year-round entertainment, you can relax knowing that everything has been taken care of.
This lovely home is located in the much sought after Selandra Rise Estate you'll be living an easy lifestyle with all amenities only a stone's throw away. A quick stroll to the local supermarket and shops, primary and secondary schools, children's parks and dog parks - you will be spoilt for choice!
Summary of Internal and External features:
- Approx. 350sqm land
- Two separate living zones - Open plan living & Formal lounge
- Plenty of natural light all day
- Master with full en suite with WIR
- Ducted heating
- Air conditioners
- Caesar stone bench top in kitchen
- Double blinds
- 900 mm gas cook top
- 900 mm oven
- Glass splash back
- Overhead cupboards
- Spacious built in pantry
- Built in linen
- Quality carpets
- Down lights
- High ceiling
- Remote controlled double car garage with internal & external access
- Sliding doors into paved area
- Low maintenance back & front yard
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- The Selandra Rise heritage park, Community centre & Child Care centres are minutes away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately about 12 minutes' drive away either way
- St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Wilandra Rise primary school is approximately two minutes' away from the house
- St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about three minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - **PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS**
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.