Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
EXQUISITE FAMILY HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: If you have been looking for the perfect excuse NOT to build then your wish is my command. Smartly designed with quality and class in mind this splendid home is located in one of the most sought after estate Selandra Rise, ideally suited to those requiring multiple living zones, this home is a fine example of family living and is within close proximity to an abundance of local amenities.
The open floor plan itself offers four spacious bedrooms with two separate living zones, the generous sized master comes with a walk-in robe and a full en-suite.
The kitchen which overlooks the open plan living area comes fitted with stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench top and a glass splash back which adds to the modern theme throughout the home and gives you access directly in to the outdoor entertainment zone.
If you love to entertain then you will appreciate the appeal of the quality built alfresco, this would be the perfect place to entertain friends and family of all sizes. This exquisite house offers a fully secured and landscaped garden as well.
Summary of internal and external features:
- Approx. 400sqm land & Built in 2012
- Two separate living areas: Formal lounge & Open plan living area
- Master bedroom with FES and walk in robes
- Down lights
- High ceiling
- Quality floor boards
- Porcelain tiles
- Built in pantry
- Overhead cupboards in the kitchen
- 900 mm gas cook top
- Glass splash back
- 40mm Caesar stone bench top in the kitchen
- Large fridge space
- Glass range hood
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Remote controlled double lock up garage
- Internal access from the garage
- Rear roller door
- Sliding doors to the Alfresco
- Plenty of storage capacity throughout the house
- Solar electricity and hot water system
- Security cameras
- Fully concreted backyard
- Fully secure backyard
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately a minutes' drive away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- The Selandra Rise Heritage Park, Community centre & Child Care centres are two minutes' away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately 12 minutes' drive away either way
- St Thomas the Apostle primary school is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Wilandra Rise Primary School is approximately two minutes' away from the house
- St. Peters Secondary College is approximately about three minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne Road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - **PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS**
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
400m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.