NEST OR INVEST!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: You will no doubt be able to lead a lifestyle of comfort in this dazzling home. Situated in the sought after Selandra Rise Estate in Clyde North and within a stone's throw away to all local amenities, this is surely an opportunity not to missed!
This beautifully designed home comprises of four generous bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom consists of a walk-in robe and an en-suite, with an additional three bedrooms, all being serviced by a separate toilet and bathroom. The open plan living and kitchen areas are an entertainer's dream, with the kitchen including an built in pantry. It also includes stainless steel, modern appliances, with a 600mm oven and cook top. With the formal lounge and open plan living area, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to organising your next social occasion!
PLEASE NOTE THE PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY TENANTED UNTIL 22/03/2018 ON A FIXED TERM BASIS
RENT AMOUNT: $1647 PCM
Summary of Internal and External features:
- Approx. 434sqm land
- Two separate living zones - Open plan living & Formal lounge
- Plenty of natural light all day
- Master with full en suite with WIR
- Ducted heating
- Air conditioners
- 600 mm gas cook top
- 600 mm oven
- Spacious built in pantry
- High ceiling
- Solar hot water system
- Remote controlled double car garage with internal & external access
- Sliding doors into paved area
- Low maintenance back & front yard
- Selandra Rise & Pasadena shopping centres are approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- The Selandra Rise heritage park, Community centre & Child Care centres are two minutes' away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately 12 minutes' drive away either way
- St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Wilandra Rise primary school is approximately two minutes' away from the house
- St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about a minute drive away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - **PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS**
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
434m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.