Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LIFESTYLE LIVING IN BERWICK WATERS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: This ex-display Boutique home shows off an ultra-modern design, a floor plan that is for space and privacy and complimented by light filled rooms. This property is a benchmark for superior modern living in the highly sort after Berwick Waters.
Built in 2013 this contemporary designed residence has everything the most discerning buyer could want in a family home, with a layout currently offering;
A downstairs entry into a sunken formal sitting room, powder room, internal garage access and the fully equipped restaurant style open plan kitchen, dining and family area. Let the outside in with the inviting alfresco and manicured gardens ensuring full privacy with an established tree hedge line.
Surrounding the upstairs rumpus space are four bedrooms, master suite with walk in robe, en suite with separate toilet and large floor to ceiling window giving you access to full street view.
The views of the park, lake and walking tracks along with the amazing light show at night from the distant structures will have you wanting to move right in.
An inspection at 29 Flowerbloom Crescent is the only way to truly embrace this stunning property and all its upgraded extras.
If you've missed out before, don't do it again. Call now to secure this phenomenal family home today.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 32 sq under roof line
- Approximately 640 sqm land (neighbours to only one side)
- Built in 2013 by Boutique Homes
- Three separate living areas
- Large marble centre bench in kitchen
- Caesar stone benches
- Butler's pantry
- 900mm electric under bench oven
- 900 mm gas cook top
- Soft close kitchen drawers
- Downlights throughout
- High quality fitting & fixtures
- Ceiling speakers fitted throughout
- Barbeque is connected to mains gas
- Tiled floor to ceiling in bathrooms and toilets
- Fujitsu Heating and Cooling Inverter unit
- Gas log fireplace
- Hedge tree line in backyard for added privacy
- Glass sliders to alfresco
- Large windows giving plenty natural light
- Internal garage access
- Backyard access from both sides
- Secure backyard
- Manicured gardens with artificial grass
- Alfresco dining area furniture is included along with the wall mounted TV in the living area
- St Francis Xavier College is approximately three minutes' drive away from the property
- Hillcrest Christian College is approximately five minutes' drive away from the property
- Eden Rise Shopping Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from the property
- Within walking distance to wet land, park and walking trails
- Bus to new shopping centre is earmarked to stop outside of house when commences
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Fujitsu Inverter Unit
640m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.