ARCHITECTURAL EXCELLENCE IN SELANDRA RISE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: Imagine living in a custom-built home with attention to detail second to none, then 12 Ventasso Street, Clyde North is waiting for you. This spacious architecturally designed property is of the highest standard and has been thoughtfully planned with quality and functionality in mind. From the landscaped garden entrance through to the immaculate finishes in every room, you will be impressed with everything this home has to offer.
From the free-flowing floor plan with stunning 14-foot-high raked ceilings in the family domain to the expansive picture windows overlooking the alfresco area surrounded by beautifully lush landscaped gardens, this truly is a home for all seasons. With the addition of the theatre room and study, this property is perfect for any growing family or professionals wanting the luxury of a generous living space.
The contemporary kitchen will be a delight for any keen cook with its superb Caesarstone benches, stainless steel appliances, glass splash back and hidden butler's pantry. Being the heart of the home, it is perfect for entertaining and family gatherings.
Offering 3 bedrooms, the master suite with generous dimensions with his and her walk-in robes, full en suite with oversized shower recess and double vanities, it is the perfect adult retreat. The remaining 2 bedrooms are of good proportions and are serviced by the family bathroom and toilet.
A host of extra features and upgrades add to the overall appeal of this outstanding home that you will have to see for yourself the care taken to design and present such a beautiful property.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 28.6 sq URL
- 5-star energy rating - Upgraded for fire
- Open plan kitchen, meals & family zone
- Theatre room/Study with carpet & cavity sliding door
- Master with full en suite/his & hers WIR's (TV not included)
- Large under roof line alfresco
- 9-foot-high ceilings with 14-foot-high raked ceiling in kitchen/family & meals area
- 2300mm high picture windows to the kitchen & meals area with triple stacker sliding doors
- 900mm Stainless cook top & oven
- Upgrade to cabinetry cupboards-bathrooms, laundry & white cabinets in kitchen to high gloss
- Under mount sink to kitchen bench
- Porcelain tiles to all wet areas & designer tap ware
- Tiled bases & tiled niches to all showers
- Upgrade to 40mm Caesarstone bench tops-same colour throughout the kitchen & both bathrooms
- Relocated internal wall between family & theatre room to increase in squares to family & alfresco
- Internal doors (14 of) Deco Range & designer range door to Walk in Pantry
- Plantation shutters to both bathrooms & master bedroom
- Fly screens throughout
- 3 x Wall TV points & LED down lights throughout
- Speaker wiring behind the walls ready for fitting in the theatre
- Elegance range carpeting & Quick Step laminate flooring
- Split system air-conditioning & Central ducted heating
- Double remote garage with internal & rear access to backyard
- Aggregate concrete to front
- Professionally landscaped low maintenance front & back garden featuring rocks & newly laid bark
- Designer colour concrete to alfresco & back path
- Upgrade of bricks from standard to designer
- Selandra Rise Village & Clyde Village on opposite side of estate with a variety of shops
- Pasadena shopping centre is approx. 2 minutes' drive away from the house
- Access to public transport approx. 2 minutes' drive away from the house with bus routes to Berwick & Cranbourne Stations
- St. Thomas the Apostle Primary School is approx. 2 minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Peters Secondary College is approximately about 2 minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Fields is approx. 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Casey Race, YMCA Gym/Pool & Library are located approx. 5 minutes' drive away from house
- Within walking distance to bike paths, playgrounds, parks, sports facilities & community vegetable garden
- Located close to many restaurants & cafes in the surrounding areas
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
*Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
- 5 Star Energy Rating
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
448m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.