Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WHAT A BEAUTY!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from school, shops, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers this functional floor plan would also suit those looking to invest.
There are three spacious bedrooms on offer, master with walk in robe and the other bedroom with built in robes. The other two bedrooms are located away from the master bedroom also, not to forget the study nook which is offered by the house.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining area and the family area. Not to forget the formal lounge at the front of the property.
PLEASE NOTE: This house is currently tenanted until 10/02/2018
Added internal and external features include;
- Study nook
- Two separate living zones (Formal lounge & Open plan living area)
- Master with WIR and Full en suite
- Ducted Heating
- Air conditioner
- Down lights
- 600 mm five burner gas cook top
- 600 mm oven
- Range hood
- Double door built in pantry
- Low Maintenance side yard
- Internal access from garage
- Remote controlled double garage
- Selandra Rise Heritage Park right in front of the house
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Selandra Rise heritage park is just across the road.
- Selandra Rise Community centre & Child Care centres are minutes away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately about 12 minutes' drive away either way
- St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately a minute drive away from the house
- St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about two minutes' drive away from the house
- Wilandra Rise primary school is approximately two minutes' away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.