Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS IDEAL INVESTMENT
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from school, child care, sports ground, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers or down sizers, this functional floor plan would also suit for those looking to invest.
The moment you walk thru the door of this home you will be thoroughly impressed with the formal living room which then flows through to the open plan kitchen, meals and family area. The kitchen comes with plenty of storage, stainless steel wall oven, gas cook top plus dishwasher.
The master suite is ideally located at the front of the home and is fitted with a full en suite while the remaining 3 bedrooms are at the rear and are serviced by the central bathroom.
While the back yard is low maintenance there is plenty of room for the kids to play, and spend time as a family!
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external features include:
- Approximately 19 sq in total (includes garage)
- Approximately 300 sqm land
- Two living zones
- Formal living
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- Two split systems (heating & cooling)
- Double garage
- Stainless steel wall oven
- Stainless gas cook top
- Tiled entrance
- Master with full en suite
- Cranbourne Carlisle Primary School is approximately ten minutes' walk from the house
- Springhill Dr/Thompson Rd Bus stop is approximately seven minutes' walk from the house
- Park land with playground is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
- Springhill Shopping Centre is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park Train Station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately seven minutes' drive from the house
****PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED AT ALL OPENS****
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Two Split Systems
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.