FAMILY LIVING IN BROOKLAND GREENS
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE: Brookland Greens is known for its quality homes as well as the convenience of location. Westernport Highway, South Gippsland Highway and Cranbourne-Frankston Road are all easily accessed from the estate which brings you within minutes of central Cranbourne, medical centres, public transport, schools, sports centres and swimming pools.
Measuring approximately 28 squares in total (includes garage, sunroom and porch) set on a block size of approximately 593 sqm is this home which has everything to offer. All you would need to do is move in, unpack and enjoy all the benefits this home has included.
On plan is three good sized bedrooms plus a study, master with full en suite while the other two bedrooms are serviced by a centrally located toilet and bathroom.
The well-equipped kitchen which is positioned overlooking the huge tiled open plan dining and living area comes with plenty of storage and bench space, built in panty, 600mm stainless steel wall oven and gas cook top plus a dishwasher.
For the entertainer in you, this home has an enclosed sunroom with a beautiful ferny feature along with built in cupboards which offers additional bench space. With low maintenance front and back yard you'll be able to find more time to spend with your family and friends.
Added internal and external features include:
- Approximately 28 sq in total (includes garage, sunroom & porch)
- Approximately 593 sqm land
- Three bedrooms plus study
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Built in pantry
- 600 mm stainless steel wall oven and gas cooktop
- Master with full en suite
- Master with walk in robe
- Ducted heating
- Split system units in living area & master bedroom
- Polished floor boards
- Sun room with ferny feature piece
- Double garage
- Solar hot water
- Low maintenance gardens
* Cherryhills Drive Reserve is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Barton Primary School is approximately six minutes drive away from the house
* Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Amstel Golf Club is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* St Peters College is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
* Cranbourne Swimming pool is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to the Cranbourne-Frankston Rd and South Gippsland Hwy
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Ducted Heating
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.