Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FAMILY LIVING IN THE HUNT CLUB
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE EAST: If you are looking for the perfect family home then look no further than this beautifully presented four-bedroom home in the highly sort after Hunt Club Estate.
A wonderfully versatile floor plan arrangement is introduced by the separate lounge area which flows through to the relaxed family domain. The contemporary kitchen which overlooks the dining and family area consists of Caesar stone bench tops and high-end appliances. Those needing additional space will be greatly pleased with the separate yet adjoining rumpus room.
Flowing out from the main living zone is the alfresco area which is ideal for entertaining family and friends all while watching the kids play in the back yard.
Separated by a rear hallway are three bedrooms which are all generous in proportion with double door robes. The over-size master suite is set apart at the front of the home which offers added privacy. Featuring en suite with spa and double vanities, a large walk in robe and its own separate study room.
The Hunt Club is a multi-award-winning estate offering numerous parks, Hunt Club Wetlands, walking and bicycle paths as well as a complete range of childcare, primary (Cranbourne East Primary) and secondary schools (Cranbourne East Secondary College). Recycled water, high speed broadband and environmentally friendly designs are all part of the estate.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 34 sq under roof line
- Approximately 576 sqm land
- Four bed rooms plus study
- Master retreat suite with large floor space
- Master en suite with spa bath, double vanities, separate toilet and WIR
- Three living areas and theatre room (rumpus)
- Double glazed windows
- Beautiful Gas fire place natural looking with remote control
- 40mm Ceasar stone island benchtop, 20mm stone bench top to kitchen and bathrooms
- 900 mm five burner gas cook top
- 900 mm oven
- Canopy range hood and glass flashback
- Butler pantry to the kitchen
- Under mount sink
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Spa bath in en suite
- Master with walk in robe
- Solar electricity
- Solar assisted hot water
- Theatre system wiring installed
- Fibre optic wiring being installed
- Double garage
- Internal access to garage
- Remote roller door
- 3 x 3 m Shed
- 3 capped gas point to outside gas line
- Plantation shutters
- Security alarm system
- Big Alfresco with Merbau decking
- 4 leaf timber bi-fold doors to family/alfresco
- Veggie patches
- Down lights throughout
- Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Concrete pavers all around the house
- Archers Field Drive bus stop (898) is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
- Cranbourne East Primary School is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
- Cranbourne East Secondary School is approximately seven minutes' walk away from the house
- The Casey Complex is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Cranbourne Park shopping centre is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- 3 Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
See all features
576m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.