Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BLISSFUL LIVING IN A PRIME LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
*** GRAND OPENING ON SATURDAY (03/03/2018) AT 1.00 - 1.20PM ***
CRANBOURNE EAST: Live a lifestyle of comfort in this exquisite home. Built in early 2017 and barely a year old, you will fall in love instantly.
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double car garage and two separate living areas, there is plenty of space for the whole family. The master bedroom has a full en-suite, with the other three bedrooms being serviced by the second bathroom. The kitchen will also not disappoint with Caesar stone bench tops, 900mm cook top and oven and built in pantry.
Entertaining your family and friends will be easy with the open plan and formal living areas. If you prefer to entertain outdoors, this beautiful home offers a fully landscaped backyard, where you can sit back and relax, with everything taken care of.
Summary of internal and external features include:
- Approx. 435 sqm land & Built in 2017
- Two separate living zones - open plan living and formal lounge
- Plenty of natural light all day
- Master with full en suite with WIR
- Ducted heating
- High ceiling
- Tiled Splash Back
- Caesar stone bench top in Kitchen
- 900 mm oven
- 900 mm gas cook top
- Spacious built in pantry
- Overhead cupboards in the kitchen
- Stainless steel range hood
- Solar hot water system
- Remote controlled double lock up garage
- Internal and external access from the garage
- Fully secure and landscaped backyard
Major Amenities nearby:
- Wilandra Rise primary school is few steps away from the house
- Selandra Rise & Pasadena shopping centres are approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- The Selandra Rise heritage park, Community centre & Kids on Clyde (Child care) centres are few minutes' away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately 15 minutes' drive away either way
- St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about a minute drive away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.