Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRIME LOCATION WITH 636m² LAND
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: Set on a large block with a nice and quiet court location in Courtney Gardens Estate is this gem of a house. Homes like these seldom come to the market, so if you are looking to secure a quality home in one of the best locations in Cranbourne North, this is a must see!!
The moment you walk through this home you will be greeted by a family-friendly floor plan, with a large master bedroom with walk-in robe and full en-suite to the left and a large study room to the right. Alongside that, you will be met by a massive lounge with open plan living and dining area. The central focus of this home will have to be the kitchen which comes with plenty of storage and quality appliances.
All the other bedrooms consist of built in robes and they are zoned separately from the master bed room, the second bathroom and toilet are positioned close to the other bedrooms. Ducted heating and evaporative cooling along with an air conditioner keeps this home toasty warm during the winter months and comfortably cool during the heat of summer. For the entertainer in you, the large pergola will surely be a treat, with a well-manicured and large back yard; you will have plenty of time to enjoy all that this home has to offer.
This home is a sound investment in a high demand location with the vendor wanting to rent back the property up to 12 months for the lucky buyer/investor, so will only accept offers from buyers who are looking to invest for this minimum time frame.
Summary of internal and external features include:
- Approx. 636sqm land
- Three generous size bedrooms plus a study room (potential to be converted to 4th bedroom)
- Formal lounge and open plan living
- Laminated flooring throughout including the bedrooms
- Evaporative cooling, ducted heating & air conditioner
- Oversized 2 car garage (remote controlled)
- Spacious kitchen with built in pantry and overhead cupboards
- LED down lights and quality light fittings
- Feature walls
- Plenty of natural light throughout the house
- Quality day & night blinds
- Solar panels
- Large laundry with adequate storage space
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Rear roller door to the back yard (Remote controlled)
- Fully landscaped, low maintenance and secure backyard
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.