MODERN LIVING WITH IN-GROUND POOL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: Surrounded by quality homes with well-manicured gardens, Courtenay Gardens Estate is the place to call home. To the lucky buyer who secures this piece of paradise, all you need to do is unpack and enjoy all this home has to offer.
The moment you walk thru the door of this home you will be thoroughly impressed with the generous-sized tiled kitchen/meals/family area. The kitchen comes with plenty of storage, 900mm stainless steel upright cooker, dishwasher and Caesar stone benches. Following through double doors you will find a large separate lounge room which offers internal access to the garage.
Separated with the hallway is bedroom 3 & 4, bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. The master suite is ideally located at the front of the home along with bedroom 2 and the study. The master suite offers a large walk in robe and full en suite.
If an entertaining space is what you are searching for then your search is over. Flowing out from the lounge area through large glass bi-fold doors is the timber decked pergola which overlooks the in-ground pool. The gardens are low maintenance which will free up your time so you can enjoy the lifestyle on offer.
With neutral tones throughout, this home is suited to any style or theme so take advantage of this outstanding opportunity and start living within this convenient and appealing location.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 20 sq living excluding garage and pergola
- Approximately 480 sqm land
- Four bedrooms plus study
- Tiled kitchen/meals/family area
- Separate tiled lounge room
- Ducted heating
- Two x split systems
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Master with walk in robe and en suite
- 900 mm stainless steel upright cooker
- Caesar stone benches in kitchen
- Water connection to fridge
- Ducted vacuum
- Built in ironing board in laundry
- Bi-fold doors to decked pergola
- Pergola with built in cupboards
- In ground swimming pool
- Internal access to garage
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately seven minutes' walk away from home
- Hazelwood Drive Bus stop is approximately seven minutes' walk away from the home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately six minutes' drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately four minutes' drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately four minutes' drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately four minutes' drive away from home
- Merinda Park Railway Station is approximately seven minutes' drive from home
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS***
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ducted Heating
See all features
480m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.