OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 16TH DEC 12.00-12.20PM!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH - COURTENAY GARDENS ESTATE: Set on a block size of approximately 577 square metres is this gorgeous home situated in the much-sought after Courtenay Gardens Estate. Minutes away from one of the better public schools, please do not miss this one.
Built in 1988 on a square block of land, this home with a very welcoming faade has a lot to offer. As you walk thru the main door of this home you will be greeted by a spacious lounge followed by an open plan formal dining area and kitchen. The home is designed to let in a lot of natural light thru all of its windows.
The master bedroom is spacious and comes with a large walk-in robe and a semi-ensuite which is located within close proximity to bedroom two and three. The bedrooms are spacious and come with built-in robes and is also serviced by a separate toilet and shower.
The kitchen comes with plenty of storage space and quality appliances and overlooks the pergola area. The open plan family area alongside the kitchen is the central focal point of this home and leads you into the spacious rumpus room. An air conditioner to keep you cool during those warm summers and a wall mounted heater as well as a wood heater to warm you up during winter is provided with this home.
If you enjoy the outdoors then you will fall in love with the backyard which comes with a large and spacious pergola, two sheds for storage, low maintenance gardens and an over-sized double car garage. Solar panels on the roof keeps the energy bills in check.
Homes like this seldom come to the market so if you are out there looking to secure either your first home, or an investment opportunity or if you are looking to down-size, please make a note of this address or else it will be SOLD.
Added internal and external features include:
- Built 1988
- Brick and Tile
- Two living area
- Open plan dining and kitchen
- Upright cooktop
- Built-in pantry
- Wall-fitted heater
- Wood heater - coonara
- Air conditioner
- Extra-large double garage
- Storage sheds x 2
- Large pergola
- Solar panels x 8
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately two minutes walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Public Transport - Bust Stop is approximately one minutes walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes drive away from home
***PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
577m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.