Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
GREAT HOME IN AN AWESOME LOCATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH - Located in one of Cranbourne North's better-known estates is this gem of a dwelling. Sitting proudly on a 561-square meter block of land, is this home which will surely impress the fussiest of buyers.
This lovely three-bedroom 1-bathroom home located in a quiet court is ideal for the growing family or even a first home buyer. As you walk thru the front door of this home you are greeted by a light-filled and spacious lounge on the right with a fire place to keep you warm during those chilly winter nights. The master bedroom located to the left of the main door is spacious and comes with a large robe. The other two robed bedrooms are spacious and are conveniently located in close proximity to the centrally located bath and toilet.
The open plan kitchen has been updated and has quality stainless steel appliances on display and flows well into the family area. The kitchen also offers plenty of storage space.
Families with children need not be concerned as the backyard is fully fenced and flat, for the handy man there is potential to build a decent sized pergola alongside the kitchen and dining area and then all your entertainment woes are looked after.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
Added internal and external features include:
- Built in 1988
- Formal Lounge
- Open Plan Dining
- Wood Fire Heater
- Wall mounted heater
- Evaporative Cooling
- 600mm oven
- 600mm cook top
- Fully-fenced backyard
- Fenced front yard
- Garden Shed
- Extra-large car shed
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately seven minutes' walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Public Transport - Bust Stop is approximately nine minutes' walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately nine minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes' drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes' drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes' drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
561m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.