Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 7 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: If you are looking for a quality-built brick and tile home that has endured the test of time, located in the heart of Courtenay Gardens Estate, within a five minutes' walk to one of the better-known schools in the area, close to all amenities and recreational facilities then 41 Courtenay Avenue is the home for you.
Attention First Home Buyers/Investors/Tradesmen - a well cared for home on a massive block with the potential to subdivide STCA, stamp duty savings and a massive garage with an attached office at the rear.
With an amazing floor plan that will suit the small or the large family, this home will surely impress. As you walk through the door of this home you are greeted by a large spacious lounge on the right which leads you through the formal dining area. To the left is located the open family living and informal dining area. The kitchen, with plenty of storage is situated between the formal and informal dining areas.
As you proceed past the living area you are then greeted by the master bedroom to the right which has a walk-in robe and a semi-ensuite. The two other bedrooms are also spacious and are located within close proximity to the shower and toilet.
For the entertainer in you there is an enclosed pergola that would look after all your entertainment needs and with a beautiful fernery alongside the kitchen, you will surely be impressed. The double garage has a lot too offer in terms of space and will surely suit someone running a home-based business or a tradesman looking for space or just about anybody with a few big expensive toys to store. The backyard is flat and fully fenced and with a little imagination could turn that into a little oasis. If you are looking for development opportunities, STCA this home and block has heaps of potential, maybe a little granny flat or a bungalow.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favorable conditions.
ADDED INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Built in 1988
- Formal Lounge
- Open Plan living/Dining
- 900mm cook top
- 600mm oven
- Sky Light
- Vulcan Heater
- Air Conditioner x 2
- Television Points x 2
- Master with WIR & Semi Ensuite
- Water Tank
- Store room
- Veggie beds x 3
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately five minutes' walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately eight minutes' walk away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately seven minutes' walk from home
- Public Transport - Bus Stop is approximately five minutes' walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately three minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately ten minutes' drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes' drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes' drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Thomson Road Clinic is approximately two minutes' drive away from home
- Woodbine Road Preschool & Kindergarten is approximately two minutes' drive away from home
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
640m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces, 2 carport spaces and 3 off street parks
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.