- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: If you have ever considered living in one of the better-known estates in Cranbourne North, you have then come to the right place. Set on a block measuring approximately 558 square meters is this once in a life-time opportunity to secure prime real estate.
This lovely three-bedroom home located on one of the main streets in this estate would be ideal for the growing family, a first home buyer or investors looking to build on their portfolio. As you walk thru the front door of this home you are greeted by a light-filled and spacious lounge on the left. The master bedroom located to the right of the main door is spacious and comes with a large robe. The other two robed bedrooms are spacious and are conveniently located in close proximity to the centrally located bath and toilet.
The open plan kitchen is neat and tidy and has quality appliances on display and flows well into the dining area. The kitchen also offers plenty of storage space.
Families with children need not be concerned as the backyard is fully fenced and flat. A decent-sized pergola alongside the kitchen will look after all your entertainment needs.Homes with so much potential and opportunity seldom come to the market so if you are a keen purchaser/investor please take note of the inspection times.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favorable conditions.
Added internal and external features include:
- Built in 1990
- Brick and Tile
- Formal Lounge
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Upright Gas Cooktop
- Ducted heating
- Vulcan Heater
- Air Conditioner
- Double tandem carport
- Fully fenced backyard
- Garden Shed
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately ten minutes' walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Public Transport - Bust Stop is approximately two minutes' walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately three minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes' drive away from
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
558m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.