- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH - COURTENAY GARDENS ESTATE: Finally, a place to call home is what you are going to say when you step through this door. Set on a 614 square metre block of land, this home will surely impress the fussiest of buyers. In a great location and with amazing street appeal, this home isn't going to last too long.
This single storey home, one of the first three homes built in this street has plenty to offer and would be perfect for the growing family. As you walk through the main door of this beautiful home, you are greeted by the spacious lounge to the right. The master bedroom with full ensuite and a walk-in robe is large and spacious and is located directly opposite the formal lounge. The other three bedrooms are also large and spacious and located within close proximity to the second shower and toilet. All bedrooms come with ceiling fans installed.
As you progress through you will then be mesmerised by this wonderful open plan kitchen and living area. The kitchen forms the nucleus of this home being located in the middle and surrounded by the rest of the living zones. The kitchen has been renovated and has quality appliances and plenty of storage. The walk-in pantry is spacious too.
The three bedrooms are situated to the left of the house and come with large built-in robes which is well serviced by the centrally located shower and bath. The home has neutral tones and is bright and airy letting in a lot of natural light.
For the entertainer in you, the large pergola will surely be a treat. With a well-manicured, low maintenance garden, you will have plenty of time to enjoy all that this home has to offer. Located within the much sought-after Courtenay Gardens Estate, with all the amenities at your door-step, this home is not going to last long.
Homes like these seldom come to the market so if you are to secure a quality home in one of the best estates in Cranbourne North, please do take note of this address and make it a point to inspect.
***PHOTO IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
ADDED INTERNAL & EXTERNAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Built in 1998
- 2 Living Areas
- Master with FES/WIR
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
- 900mm cooktop
- 900mm oven
- Tiled splash back
- Walk-in Pantry
- Study Room
- Television points x 4
- Telephone points x 3
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Tinted windows
- Water Tanks x 2
- Garden Shed
- Solar Panels x 20
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately ten minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway - Woolworths is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Public Transport - Bus Stop is approximately nine minutes' walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately nine minutes' drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately five minutes' drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes' drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes' drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately eight minutes' drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes' drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately seven minutes' drive away from home
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
614m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.