IDEAL FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH - COURTENAY GARDENS ESTATE
Set amongst quality homes in one of Cranbourne North's better known estates is this gem of a home. On a 603 SQM block of land with the potential to subdivide STCA and located on one of the main streets within this estate, this home has plenty to offer and will surely impress upon inspection.
As you walk thru the main door of this home and onto the tiled walk-way, you are greeted by a generous-sized lounge on the left which is bright and airy. The master bedroom located at the front of the home comes with full ensuite and a walk-in robe.
Proceeding thru the home you are then greeted by a large and spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family living area. The kitchen is neat and tidy with plenty of storage space.
Located within close proximity to the second toilet and shower are the two bedrooms which are located to the rear of the home. They are bright and airy and come with spacious built-in robes. A laundry room along with a large laundry cupboard are some of the additional features of this home.
This brick and tile home will suit a growing family looking for that extra space and the extra space is what you have with a large pergola plus a double carport along with the double car shed.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
At Ray White Cranbourne, our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favorable conditions.
Added internal and external features include
-Brick and Tile
-Quality window furnishings
-Two living areas
-Over-head storage space
-Large fridge cavity
-Solar Panels x8 - 1.3KW
-Double Car Shed
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately six minutes walk away from home
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately ten minutes walk away from home
- Cranbourne Home Maker Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Public Transport - Bus Stop is approximately ten minutes walk from home.
- Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately nine minutes drive away from home
- Cranbourne Park Mall is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- South Gippsland Highway is approximately two minutes drive away from home
- Princes Freeway is approximately twelve minutes drive away from home
- East Link is approximately twenty minutes drive away from home
- Casey Central Shopping is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately fifteen minutes drive away from home
- Merinda Park railway station is approximately five minutes drive away from home
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
603m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.