EXQUISITE LIVING IN A SUPERIOR ESTATE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE NORTH: Less than 12 months old, this impressive house is presented in better than brand new condition. Offering an enviable lifestyle for any large or growing family, the property itself amasses to around 45 squares under-roofline and sits proudly on the block with a modern facade giving it instant street appeal.
This immaculate double storey house is magnificently designed and will no doubt dazzle your family and friends. Its formal lounge and open plan living and dining is ideal for entertaining and relaxing. The glamour kitchen features stainless steel SMEG appliances, Caesar Stone bench top, glass splash backs and a massive walk in pantry which leads to the hallway. The free-flowing open living directly leads to the outdoor entertainment area and the generous backyard. The residence also has a neat powder room downstairs.
All 4 bedrooms are situated upstairs with another spacious living area. The master has a walk-in robe, full en-suite, double vanities and Spa bath. The other bedrooms are spacious and offers walk in robes with doors. A separate bathroom and toilet accommodate for these bedrooms.
This exquisite house offers fully secure and landscaped gardens as well.
Summary of Internal and External features:
• Built in 2017 by Henley (Luxury Reserve Collection) Home
• Three separate living zones: Formal lounge, Open plan living, & Upstairs living
• Extensive Study/ Office room
• Powder room (Down stairs)
• Master bedroom with full en-suite, double vanities and WIR and Spa
• Double Glazed windows with luxury roman Blinds and see-through blinds
• Caesar stone bench tops: Kitchen, Bathrooms & Powder room
• LED down lights
• 14mm Laminated timber flooring
• 900mm Oven (Italian Smeg)
• 900mm Gas cook top (Smeg)
• Glass splash back
• Overhead cupboards (soft Closed)
• Microwave & Coffee machine space
• Spacious walk in pantry
• High ceiling with square set cronies throughout
• Ducted heating and Refrigerated cooling (6-star energy rating)
• Remote controlled garage with internal & external access
• Timber stack up sliding doors into outdoor area
• Alfresco with decking
• Solid hardwood timber staircase
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• Fully landscaped garden
• Fully secured backyard
• CCTV and Alarm system
Major amenities in close proximity to the house:
• Only about 5 kilometres away From Monash freeway
• Access to public transport approx. 5 minutes' walk away from the house to the bus routes to Berwick & Cranbourne Stations
• Tulliallan Primary School is approx. 10 minutes' walk from the house
• St Catherines Catholic Primary School is approx. 5 minutes drive away from the house
• Berwick Chase Primary School is approx. 5 minutes' drive away from the house
• Alkira Secondary collage approx. 5 minutes' drive away from the house
• Eden Rise Shopping Village is approx. 5 minutes' drive away from the house
• The Avenue Village Shopping Centre is 5 minutes' drive away from the house
• Arbourlea Family & Community Centre is approx. 10 minutes' walk away from the house
• YMCA Early learning Centre is approx. 10 minutes' walk away from the house
• Famous Heritage listed Elm tree walk is within stones throw away
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.