Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ONLY 2 YEARS OLD IN CASIANA GROVE ESTATE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE WEST: Less than 2 years old this impressive family home built by Fairhaven Homes is positioned on 420m2 land and presents in better than new condition. Offering an enviable lifestyle for any family the property itself amasses to around 24.3 squares under-roofline and sits proudly on the block. The established front gardens further enhance the modern facade!
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, meals and family area. The kitchen has modern features and facilities including 900mm stainless steel oven and gas cook top, dishwasher and double door pantry. The separate lounge room positioned at the front of the home can ideally be used as a great second living area or parents retreat. Flowing out from the main living zone is the alfresco area which overlooks the low maintenance back yard.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer with the master positioned separately at the front of the home while the remaining three are serviced by the central bathroom and toilet at the rear. The master room features walk in robe and full en suite with double vanities.
With convenience in mind this home has the bonus feature of being within walking distance to Barton primary school, childcare facilities and the new village shopping centre.
Added internal and external features include;
- Only 2 years old and built by Fairhaven homes
- Approximately 420 sqm land
- Approximately 24.3 sq under roof-line
- Open plan living (kitchen, family & meals)
- Separate formal living/parents retreat
- 900 mm stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
- Caesar stone benches in kitchen & bathrooms
- Double door pantry
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Master with WIR and full en suite with double vanities
- Secure backyard with low maintenance gardens
- Secure doors to alfresco and laundry
* Mayone bulluk Family and Community Centre is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
* Parkland & BBQ facilities is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
* Barton Primary School is approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
* Bus stop is approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
* Clarinda Village shopping centre is approximately eight minutes' walk away from the house
* Ambrosia Wetlands is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
420m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.