Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE WEST: The moment you enter 18 Bates Street, Cranbourne West, you will instantly connect with the comfort and warmth it offers. With a floor plan that is both functional and practical, this home will suit any family dynamic.
Entering the home from the entrance hall you are welcomed into the L - shaped formal living room dining area. With the bright decor and decorative light fixtures, this is an attractive space for formal gatherings.
Also to the front of the home offering privacy is the generous carpeted master bedroom with full ensuite including heat lights, there is also a walk in robe.
The kitchen is centrally located and overlooks the open plan family room. The kitchen offers white finish appliances including a range hood as well as a 540mm wall oven and grill. The ample cabinetry with easy care surfaces and modern tones allows plenty of storage for the home chef.
The family room is an ideal space to relax and entertain as it opens outdoors to the extensive undercover entertaining space This area is an attractive and practical addition to the home allowing the option of outdoor living throughout the year.
Located to the rear of the home are the remaining two good sized bedrooms both carpeted with built in robes. They are both serviced by the family bathroom which offers great storage, heat lights and crisp clean decor.
The extensive list of features continues with the easy to maintain timber and tiled flooring in the living areas, the spacious backyard with low maintenance gardens, large garden shed and vegetable patch making the outdoor area very attractive to the avid gardener. There is also easy access to the backyard via the remote roller door.
Comfort all year round is guaranteed with a newly installed hot water system, new ducted heating system and existing split system air conditioner. Security and functionality is also at the ready with the alarm system and connected NBN.
This very inviting home offers a convenience of living situated close to all amenities such as schools, shopping centres, public transport and major arterial routes. It is within walking distance to parks and gym facilities and the quiet neighbours and great multicultural community adds to its appeal.
Make sure you book an inspection to come and see this extremely generous, functional and established home in this fast growing community.
Internal & External features
- 540mm oven + grill
- Air conditioner - Split system
- New ducted heating system
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- New hot water system
- Bathroom heat lights
- Double parallel carport with remote roller door
- Low maintenance garden + veggie patch
- Large pergola
- Large garden shed
- Security alarm system
- NBN ready and available
- Parklands only a 2 minute' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Cranbourne West Primary School approximately 10 minutes' walk away from the house
- St. Peter's College approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Sandhurst Centre including Coles Supermarket approximately 10 minutes' walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters and Cranbourne Park shopping centre is approximately 7 minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park and Cranbourne Train Stations are approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Close to several holiday destinations such as Phillip Island, the Mornington Peninsula and Frankston beach
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
Note - Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
534m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.