Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
QUALITY IN AMBROSIA!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CRANBOURNE WEST - Simonds family built home offering all the convenience of modern living! Once you step through the impressive entrance you are greeted with formal lounge room leading into the kitchen/meals/family room.
Central kitchen overlooks meals area and another living area which leads out to the decked Alfresco for year round entertaining with timber bi-fold doors. Low maintenance and secure yard for the children to play.
Up stairs are the 4 bedrooms, master with full ensuite with twin sinks and walk in robe. There is also a 3rd living area perfect for a children's/parent retreat that leads out to the balcony.
- Stone bench tops
- Ducted heating/Evaporative cooling
- Plantation shutters
- Quality blinds
- High celings
- 900mm oven, 5 burner gas cook top and dishwasher
- Downlights and quality light fittings
- Double garage with internal access
- Colourbond fencing
- 5 KW 18 Solar panels
Lighting and Voice Control System:
- Nero light system controlled by Google home, zones defined by your light switches, 1x control module required for each switch
- Control 3 separate living zones in your own home controlled by your smart device / Google home
- Nero platform allows you to create scenes in which trigger series of commands linking various lights and appliances
- Each lighting module has the ability to dim lights in the range of zero to 100% from smart device.
Within walking distance to Barton Primary School, the Mayone Bulluk Family and Community Centre, parklands, friendly dog park and the Clarinda Village shopping centre, you will love what this location has to offer.
The location is second to none with easy access to Western Port Highway, which leads to all of the established amenities on offer in the popular suburbs of Cranbourne, Carrum Downs, Lyndhurst, Hampton Park and Dandenong! Cranbourne is the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula with an abundance of wineries, whilst a relaxing weekend down at Philip Island will always be on the cards!
At Ray White Cranbourne our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and vendor expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS!
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.