GENEROUS FAMILY LIVING
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
DROUIN: This impressive family home is positioned on a generous 880 sqm parcel of land (approximately) and offers a comfortable lifestyle for any family dynamic with a spacious floor plan and stunning views. A superbly built home, there is nothing more to do than unpack and enjoy all that this quality home has to offer you.
Offering five bedrooms, the generous master bedroom with his/hers walk in robes, full ensuite including spa, double shower, double vanities is situated to the front of the home. The fifth bedroom is also located to the front of the home and is perfect as a guest room or home office. The remaining three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes are located to the rear of the property and are serviced by the family bathroom.
With a large open plan living zone and the addition of a separate formal lounge room and theatre/rumpus room, you will be provided with plenty of space for your growing family.
As the heart of the home the fully equipped kitchen provides you with quality finishes and includes 900mm stainless cook top and oven, dishwasher, ample bench tops and cabinetry along with a good-sized pantry. With a separate island/breakfast bar it is perfect for family gatherings and entertaining.
The generosity of space continues outdoors as you step from the meals area onto the undercover alfresco area. Complete with mains power, it the perfect outdoor space for summer dining and barbecuing as you overlook the private manicured gardens. Completing the outdoor area are the landscaped manicured gardens and two garden storage sheds as well a secure backyard with rear access from the double garage.
If you are looking to secure a quality home with a long list of features in this up and coming community of Drouin then make time to inspect this outstanding opportunity and see all that this home has to offer you.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 30 sq URL
- Approximately 880 sqm block of land
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan living including family & dining area
- Separate Rumpus/Theatre room
- 5 bedrooms (4 with BIR's)
- Master with full ensuite including spa bath, double shower, double vanities & his/hers WIR
- 900mm stainless cook top & oven
- Island bench/breakfast bar in kitchen
- Built in pantry
- Ducted heating & Evaporative cooling
- Split system air conditioning
- Ducted vacuuming
- Undercover alfresco with mains power
- Double garage with internal & rear access
- Two garden storage sheds
- Manicured gardens, paving & lawns
- Drouin Shopping Precinct is approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Drouin Civic Park & Recreational Reserve are approximately 6 minutes' drive away from the house
- Drouin Secondary College is approximately 7 minutes' walk away from the house
- Drouin Primary School is approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- St Ita's Catholic Primary School is approximately 6 minutes' drive away from the house
- Chairo Christian School is approximately 6 minutes' walk away from the house
- Flora & Fauna Reserve is approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
- 900mm Cook Top And Oven
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
880m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.