COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNBROOK: Well-presented and peacefully positioned with all the necessary features, this functional home will impress any buyer. Ideally suited to first timers or down sizers, this practical floor plan would also suit those looking to invest.
Anyone who enjoys a free-flowing floor plan will certainly fall in love with the open plan kitchen and meals area which is welcomed by the adjoining family room. Those needing additional space will be greatly pleased with the separate formal living room as well as the addition of a study located to the front of the home.
At the rear of the home you will find two of the three bedrooms which are generous in proportion and have built in robes. The master suite is set apart at the front of the home adding that extra privacy and features a full ensuite and walk in robe.
If you have been contemplating entering the housing market and want to avoid building then an inspection of this property is a must!
Added internal and external features include;
- Simonds built home
- Approx. 673 sqm land
- Approx. 21 sq URL
- Separate study
- Formal lounge
- Family room
- Open plan kitchen & meals zone
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted heating
- 600 mm oven & 600 mm four burner gas cook top
- Master bedroom with full ensuite & walk in robe
- Built in robes to remaining bedrooms
- Double garage with internal access
- Lynbrook Primary School is approximately seven minutes' walk away from the house
- Banjo Patterson Park (wetland, sporting ground, walking trails, public BBQ area and kids play area) is approximately 11 minutes' walk away from the house
- St. Francis de Sales Primary School is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Mackellar Park Playground is a stone's throw away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook shopping centre is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook Hotel is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to South Gippsland Highway and Monash Freeway
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Open Plan Living
673m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.