Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from school, shops, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers this functional floor plan would also suit those looking to invest.
At the moment the property is leased to very good tenants who are planning to stay long term if an investor purchases the property. The rent amount is $1673 per calendar month and the lease is due to expire on 23/07/2016.
The master bedroom offers full en suite and walk in robe. There is plenty of space in the master bedroom for you to have your own dressing table or TV stand. The spacious bedroom two has a double door build in robe and bedroom three has a walk in robe. The separate bathroom and toilet are set up close to the other bedrooms.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining area, living area and the backyard access. Not to forget the formal lounge at the front half of the property.
Added internal and external features include;
- Less than 12 months old carpets
- Freshly painted last year
- Less than 12 months old blinds
- Two separate living areas
- Gas ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Security doors
- Plenty of cupboard space in the kitchen
- Walk in pantry
- Glass range hood
- 600 mm four burner gas cook top
- 600 mm oven
- Double lock up garage with remote access
- Internal access
- Fully secure backyard
- Low maintenance gardens
* Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes drive away from the house
* Marriott Waters shopping centre & Medical Centre are within ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Two Brand new sports ovals plus Cricket nets within walking distance
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Also it is located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose room and a swimming pool.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Evaporative Cooling
- Walk In Pantry
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.