ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE OF RELAXATION AND ENTERTAINING
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
LYNDHURST: STOP LOOKING, this is the one for you! Imagine being able to call the removalists and simply move in, unpack and relax with nothing to do! At 10 Wild Sage Court you will certainly be the king of your own castle!
This stunning masterpiece measures over 48 squares under the roof line and is positioned on an oversize allotment of some 743m2. It is situated in an established street location and it's simply a case of moving in, unpacking and enjoying a luxurious lifestyle.
Spread over two distinctively separate levels of luxurious living this quality family home is perfectly suited to large growing families, those requiring a floor-plan conducive to in-law accommodation and for people wanting to work from home!
DOWNSTAIRS: Imposing in size the down stairs level largely focuses on entertaining. The hostess kitchen, sure to be a budding chef's dream, is complete with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher plus 900 mm 6-burner gas cook top, range hood and 900 mm stainless steel oven. Not to mention the glass splash back, microwave provision, Caesar stone bench tops, butler's pantry and ample cupboard space. All this and plenty more overlooking the separate meals zone and the open plan living!
Those who like to entertain are bound to appreciate the multitude of living areas on offer. As soon as you enter there is your formal lounge and the study. You can relax in the light and bright alfresco overlooking the backyard or fire up the BBQ and entertain your family. Kick back with a cold beer and enjoy the new Big Bash League in your home theatre room.
UPSTAIRS: Separating business from pleasure the upstairs level is comprised of four large bedrooms. The master suite needs to be seen to be believed! The contemporary en suite provides dual vanities and spa.
Added internal and external extras include;
- Four living zones: Formal lounge, Theatre, Family & Activity/ Rumpus
- Study & Study nook
- Side access for a boat or caravan
- Three toilets including powder room
- Extra large garage
- Walk in robes to bedrooms two, three and four
- Ducted vacuum System
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling System
- LED down Light
- Walk in linen
- 900 mm oven and cook top in the kitchen
- 600 mm oven and cook top in the butler's pantry
- Caesar stone bench tops in the kitchen, powder room and bathrooms
- Spa bath in en suite
* Bus stop is approximately three minutes walk away from the house
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately five minutes drive away from the house
* Western Port Highway access is approximately two minute drive away from the house
* Lynbrook station is approximately ten minutes walk away from the house
* ST Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately eleven minutes walk away from the house
* Within walking distance to public BBQ facility
* Close to Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails.
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
- Caesar Stone Bench Tops In The Kitchen
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Spa Bath
743m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.