Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SPACE AT ITS BEST
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: This is the one for you! This wonderfully spacious residence offers effortless family living in an established street location in Lyndhurst. Located on approximately 609 sqm of land, you can simply move in to this elegant home, unpack and start enjoying the surrounds of Lyndhurst.
The moment you walk thru the door of this home you will be thoroughly impressed with the generous-sized lounge area which flows through to the open plan meals/family area which is located beside the well-appointed kitchen. The kitchen is very spacious and features Caesar stone benches, sufficient cupboard space, microwave provision, stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven, 900 mm gas cook top and dishwasher.
Separated with the hallway is bedroom 2, 3 & 4, bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. The master suite is ideally located at the front of the home and is fitted with a full en suite and WIR.
Flowing out from the main living area is the huge pergola with colour-bond roof, ideal for all year round entertaining. While the back yard is low maintenance there is plenty of room for the kids to play, and spend time as a family.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added Internal and External features
- Approximately 609 sqm land (Corner block)
- Approximately 27 sq home including garage, porch & pergola
- 2 Separate living areas
- Master with WIR and en suite
- En suite with double vanities
- Split system in living area & master room
- High ceiling
- Alarm systems
- Ducted heating
- 900 mm oven and gas cook top
- Caesar stone benches in kitchen
- Microwave provision
- Internal garage access
- Large pergola with permits
- Rear roller door to garage
- Low maintenance gardens
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre & Medical Centre is approximately 10 minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, early parenting centre, maternal and child health services centre are approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Also within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands and their sculptures, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities and public art
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose room, and a swimming pool
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.