Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HOP-SKIP & A JUMP TO SCHOOL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: If you have been searching for your dream home, a place where you can simply move in, unpack and relax then you will be hard pressed to find a greater opportunity than 94 Boland Drive, Lyndhurst. Measuring approximately 25 squares under the roofline on approximately 448 square meter of land the property itself is situated in an established street location within the prestigious Marriott Waters Estate.
This Rawdon Hill home was built in 2010 and offers four large bedrooms (the 4th bedroom/ lounge has no robe facility but has double door entry). The master suite has full en suite and walk in robes while the other bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom and separate toilet.
With formal and informal living zones on plan you will be provided with plenty of space for the growing family. The hostess kitchen with island bench provides you with quality stainless appliances and ample cupboard space. Overlooking is the informal lounge area which flows out to the decorative paved area ideal for entertaining family & friends. The gardens are low maintenance which allows more time for you to relax and put your feet up.
If you want your family to have easy access to the very best in entertainment, education and recreation then the wait over. If you do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external extras include;
- Rawdon Hill home
- Approximately 25sq under roof line & Approximately 448 sqm land
- Down lights throughout and quality light fittings
- 900mm Westinghouse freestanding stainless steel oven and cook top
- Ceiling height of 2590mm
- Double glazing to three bedrooms
- Data points in three bedrooms and family room
- Three in one heat/light/fan in both bathrooms
- Split system air conditioner in the master bedroom
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Roller door to rear of garage
- Stratco shed (3.95*1.61*1.9 meters)
- Decorative concreting in side court yard
- Low maintenance gardens
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately two minutes' walk away from the house
* Within walking distance to the proposed Merinda Central Shopping Centre (Business, retail & lifestyle)
* Approximately five minutes' walk away from the nearest park and BBQ area
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Within walking distance to Child Care centre
* Within walking distance to Merinda Park train station
* Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road, South Gippsland Highway and Western Port Highway
*Marriott Waters also has a Residents Club including a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland views, function and multi-purpose rooms, an indoor/outdoor heated 25-metre lap pool, children's play area including toddlers' pool, outdoor sun deck and a landscaped central courtyard.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Extra Large Rumpus
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.