BUILT FOR FIRST CLASS LIVING
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: (Marriott Waters) Indulge in a prestigious and private lifestyle from within what is simply described as a breathtaking, Porter Davis home. In one of the areas most admired neighbourhoods, this impressive family residence offers four bedroom accommodation, elegant formal, relaxed family and outdoor living.
On entry, you are greeted with timber floating floors, raised ceilings, internal access from the double garage, the grand master bedroom and the large formal living area which flows out to the secondary patio area.
The hostess kitchen is restaurant quality and features large island bench, Caesar stone bench tops, sufficient cupboards and bench space along with a built in panty. The stain steel appliances which are state of the art include a 900mm upright cooker, range-hood and dishwasher. All this and a whole lot more overlooking the family and dining zones.
Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the three separate living zones including the rear theatre/rumpus room. The family area which offers all class can also be used as a sitting room, ideal for those chilly winters overlooking the electric fireplace which is nestled into a classic mantel piece.
The master suite itself features double door entry and plenty of space for a parent's retreat area. With a large walk in robe and full en suite complete with spa bath, you will find you'll be the envy of all your friends. Secondary bedrooms are no less impressive with generous proportions and robes all central to the main bathroom that also has a spa bath.
The alfresco area is a stunning outdoor living zone which is welcomed by beautiful timber bi-fold doors from the central living zone. It features timber decking and plenty of room for entertaining family and friends. While overlooking the garden and its built-in vegetable boxes, the property also offers the possibility of side access.
An inspection is the only way to truly embrace this stunning property and all its added extras.
Added internal and external extras include;
- Approximately 763 sqm land
- Built by Porter Davis
- Three separate living areas (formal lounge, open plan living & theatre/rumpus)
- Full en suite with spa bath
- Central bathroom with spa bath
- 900 mm upright stainless steel cooker
- Caesar stone benches
- Built in pantry
- Timber floors
- Quality lights
- Neutral tones
- Ducted heating
- Refrigerated cooling
- Electric fire place
- Solar electricity
- Large alfresco
- Extended decking
- Side access to property
- Internal garage access
- Vegetable planter boxes
- Secure yard
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to the Western Port Highway, South Gippsland Highway and Thompsons Road
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately two minutes' drive away
* Also it is located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a swimming pool.
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Three Separate Living Areas
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.