Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: This excellent family home, situated in the Melington Estate which is positioned in between the Rise Estate and Marriott Waters will for sure exceed your expectations. From the very moment you walk through the front door this elegant and stylish home will amaze you.
On entry you are greeted with the open yet separate living area which flows out into the kitchen, dining and family zone. Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with this floorplan. The hostess kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, a built-in pantry, 900 mm stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, a range-hood and a dishwasher.
The master bedroom comprises a full en suite and a shelved walk in robe while the other two bedrooms have double door built in robes. The spacious and separate bathroom and toilet are set centrally to all bedrooms.
The practicality of this floor plan is further displayed by the accessibility from the dining area to the enclosed alfresco and sunroom. The alfresco area is fitted with gas plumbing and has its own kitchen area with stove top, range-hood and sink. With these added extras, you would have no trouble in entertaining family and friends all year round.
One of the other main features of this house is the availability of side parking space for cars, a caravan or even a boat. With the wide/extended concreted drive way you will also find plenty of extra parking space.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 647 sqm land
- Open plan living
- Side parking space for a boat or caravan
- Extended concreted wide drive way
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted vacuum system
- Internal access from the garage
- Remote controlled garage door
- Down lights
- 900 mm gas cook top
- 900 mm oven
- Walk in pantry
- Three TV points
- Two foxtel points
- Enclosed alfresco & sunroom
- Kitchenette to alfresco (stove top, range-hood and sink)
- Neutral colour tones optimise furniture decor choice
- Established gardens
- No owners' cooperation fees
- Lynbrook station is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- It is also located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
647m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.