Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TOO GOOD TO LAST
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: Immaculately presented and peacefully positioned with all the necessary features, this modern and stylish family home will for sure impress any buyer.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining and family area; however, those needing additional space will be greatly pleased with the separate yet adjoining theatre room. The hostess kitchen features stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benches, ample cupboard and bench space plus a large walk-in pantry.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite features a large walk in robe and a full en suite while the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external extras include;
* Built by Porter Davis
* Approximately 23sq under roof-line
* Approximately 392 sqm land
* Open plan living (kitchen, dining & family)
* Separate theatre room
* Four bedrooms
* Master with WIR and full en suite with large shower
* 900 mm stainless steel oven and gas cook top
* Range hood & Dishwasher
* Large walk in pantry with built in shelving
* Caesar stone benches in kitchen
* Down lights
* Evaporative cooling
* Ducted heating
* Quality light fittings
* Secure backyard
* Low maintenance gardens
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
* Within walking distance to the bus stop (Route 897 - Lynbrook Station to Clyde)
* Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a pool.
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Evaporative Cooling
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.