Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BUILT FOR THE ENTERTAINER
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: (Marriott Waters Estate) Indulge in a prestigious and private lifestyle from within this beautifully presented and meticulously cared for home. Filled with natural light and neutral tones this family home offers instant enjoyment.
A wonderfully versatile floor plan arrangement is introduced by the separate lounge and rumpus rooms which flow through to the relaxed family domain. The contemporary kitchen which overlooks the dining and family area consists of Caesar stone bench tops and high-end appliances.
The entertaining zone has been carefully thought and planned for by the current owners. With the sun rising at the front and setting in the back, the rear outdoor living area ultimately captures the best of the day.
The moment you walk out onto the merbau timber decking that is fitted with LED lighting you will be thoroughly impressed. The decking is immediately complimented with plantation shutter wall features and two built in wall tiled water features that can be adjusted from a trickle to a waterfall.
The area is covered by bamboo sheets for extra effect however you'll find them protected by clear sheets. The structure has been designed to protect you from the weather however to still allow air to circulate through to help on those hot summer days. The decking also has an exposed area ideal for those days you want to lay back on your outdoor lounge beds and soak up the sunshine.
On plan you will find four bedrooms plus study room, master suite with private en suite and large walk in robe with secondary bedrooms being no less impressive with generous proportions and double door robes.
An inspection is the only way to truly embrace this stunning property and all its upgraded extras.
Added internal and external extras include;
- Approximately 545 sqm land
- Approximately 33 sq in total (garage, porch & entertaining area)
- Four Bedrooms plus study
- Three separate living areas
- 2.5 car garage with rear door access
- High ceilings and doors throughout
- Ducted heating
- 900 mm stainless steel upright cooker
- Stainless Steel Range hood & Dishwasher
- Caesar stone benches in kitchen
- Double door pantry
- Additional parking space
- LED Lighting in decking
- Merbau decking
- Two tiled water features
- Step-up sun soaking deck
- Bamboo roof with clear sheets on entertaining area
- Split system in main living area
- Quality roman blinds
* Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
* Approximately four minutes' walk away from the residents club which includes fully fitted gym and in ground swimming pool. This complex is exclusive to Marriott Waters' residents only
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
* Within walking distance to Child Care, Medical Centre & Early Learning Centre
* Easy access to Thompsons Road, South Gippsland Highway and Western Port Highway
* It is also located close to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, play equipment, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures.
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
- 2.5 Car Garage With Rear Door Access
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.