Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LYNDHURST'S FINEST HOME
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: This ex-display Carlisle home shows off an ultra-modern design, a floor plan that is for space and privacy and complimented by light filled rooms. This property is a benchmark for superior modern living in Lyndhurst.
Built in 2008 this contemporary designed residence has everything the most discerning buyer could want in a family home, with a layout currently offering;
- Massive 52 sq total area (approx.) & 603 sqm land (approx.)
- Freshly painted faade featuring water fountain
- Grand double doors entering into a tiled foyer with stunning lighting feature
- Quality tiles, carpet and curtains. Neutral tones and downlights throughout
- Large study room positioned with front views
- Carpeted formal lounge with a striking gas log fire
- Bi-fold doors to side decked alfresco with gas log fire, downlights & ceiling fan
- Downstairs powder room
- Internal access from double garage which has storage shelving
- Laundry with ample cupboards and bench space
- Separate downstairs and upstairs heating and cooling system
- Four large bedrooms all upstairs and with their own en suite and walk in robes.
- Spacious upstairs lounge area overlooking balcony which has dual access to the master suite
- Master suite with large floor space features en suite with bath tub, double vanities,
separate toilet and access to its own rear private balcony
- Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge. Separate theatre room
- The hostess kitchen is restaurant quality with large Caesar stone benches with extended breakfast
bar, built in microwave, built in coffee machine, Beiling double oven/grill & gas stove top, double
fridge space (existing fridge/freezer included in sale), large butler pantry with additional stove top
& range hood
- Bring the outside in with bi-fold doors extended from the kitchen to the lounge flowing out onto
the rear alfresco with a wall waterfall, ceiling fan and downlights. Absolute entertainers
- Outside the rear yard is no less specular with new timber decking leading to a rendered pergola
boasting another gas log fire and swim spa that has been re-tiled.
- Additional features you'll find outside; a garden shed, security lighting, water tank and external
power sockets and 10 x solar panels (electricity)
Designed for today and the foreseeable future. A truly stunning home, in a prime position close to schools, shops, train stations, parkland and walking tracks.
If you've missed out before, don't do it again. Call now to secure this phenomenal family home today.
- Lynbrook station is approximately a nine minute walk away.
- Western Port Highway access is only approximately 450 meters away.
- St Francis De Sales school is approximately a ten minute walk away.
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately a four minute drive away.
- Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is a six minute drive away.
- Figtree Walk Reserve, Banjo Patterson Park's wet land, sporting ground and walking trails are
within walking distance.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
See all features
603m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.