Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FAMILY LIVING AT ITS BEST
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: If you have been looking for a special place for your family to call home, then this Porter Davis built home might very well be the design. A few steps inside and its clear this house is all about family, friends and good times with a floor plan and a backyard to impress those savvy home buyers.
Incorporating a versatile floor plan blended with a unique design, the finished result offers 4 bedrooms plus study with the privately placed master, complimented by a walk in robe and full en suite with double vanities.
Living areas are well catered for and comprise of formal lounge, open plan kitchen/family/dining, adjoining yet separate home theatre/rumpus and a game/kids' area nestled within the rear bedrooms.
All topped off by a fantastic and private alfresco area which on looks the low maintenance backyard.
With neutral tones throughout this home will suit any style or theme so take advantage of this outstanding opportunity and start enjoying luxury living within this convenient and appealing location.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 30 sq under roofline
- Approximately 626 sqm land
- Built in 2010 by Porter Davis
- 3 living areas + kids retreat
- Gas boosted solar hot water
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted heating
- 9ft ceilings
- Double high door to master
- Master with en suite and walk in robe
- 900mm stainless steel upright cooker
- New dishwasher
- 40mm Caesar stone bench tops
- Butler's pantry with veggie sink
- Double s/steel under mount sink
- Soft close doors/drawers to kitchen
- Bi-fold doors opening to Merbau decked Alfresco
- Quality Roman/Wooden Blinds. Some with privacy screens
- Down lights and modern pendants throughout
- 8 speakers with provision for 4 more
- Surround sound capability to kids' retreat and theatre room
- Bulkhead to entry
- Quality porcelain tiles
- Upgraded insulation to ceilings and external walls
- 1 & 1/2 shower to master en suite
- 600mm extended eaves
- Large concreted entertaining area
- Landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Two grassed play areas
- 3m x 2m garden shed with provision for power
- Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
- Approximately four minutes' walk away from the resident's club which includes fully fitted gym and
in ground swimming pool. This complex is exclusive to Marriott Waters' residents only
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately six minutes' walk away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Within walking distance to Child Care, Medical Centre & Early Learning Centre
- Easy access to Thompsons Road, South Gippsland Highway and Western Port Highway
- It is also located close to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling
paths, play equipment, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
*Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- 9ft Ceilings
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Gas Boosted Solar Hot Water
626m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.