GREAT FAMILY HOME IN A COURT LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: Immaculately presented and peacefully positioned in an established street location in the Melington Estate, this family home will for sure impress any buyer.
On entering you will be greeted with a light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area which follows through to a separate rumpus room. The hostess kitchen is equipped with stainless appliances and a built-in pantry.
There are four spacious bedrooms on offer; the master suite itself completely separate from the rear three. Other bedrooms are conveniently positioned close to the separate toilet and bathroom, all with sufficient robe facilities.
If you want your family to have easy access to the very best in entertainment, education and recreation then the wait over. If you do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
- Built in 2008
- Approximately 19.5sq living *excluding garage and porch*
- Approximately 583sqm land
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining
- Separate Rumpus
- Master with walk in robe
- Master en suite with 2-way entry
- Two vanities in en suite
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Air Conditioner
- 900mm stainless upright stove
- Built in pantry
- Tiled wet areas
- Timber look flooring in living areas
- Bedrooms carpeted
- Double garage with internal access
- 3 Kw solar panel system
- Low maintenance gardens
- The local park & the kids' playground are only a minute's walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- The Oval (sports ground) is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Western Port Highway access is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- ST Francis De Sales Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Two Living Areas
583m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.