Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CHOICE IS YOURS, LIVE IN OR INVEST
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: Either you are a first time investor or a first home buyer; this will be the perfect start for your journey. This property for sure will tick all your requirements.
Added internal and external features include;
- Study nook
- Down lights to living area
- Alarm system
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted heating
- Master Bedroom with sliding door access to the backyard
- Extra large wardrobe to master with mirrored sliding doors
- Tiled niche to En suite shower wall
- European style space saving laundry
- Large Open plan living space with defined dining area
- Granite bench top with waterfall sides to island bench
- Blanco sink
- 900mm gas cook top and range hood
- Built in wine rack to above fridge
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Large sliding doors to outdoor areas
- Rear access to garage with roller door
- Exposed aggregate concrete outdoor area
- Livvi's Place playspace is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately nine minutes' drive away from the house
- Other features that are within walk in distance to this property are wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, play equipment, picnic, barbecue facilities and wetland sculptures.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- 900mm Gas Cook Top And Range Hood
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Study Nook
366m² / 0.09 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.