Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
NOTHING TO BE DONE, JUST MOVE IN
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: This excellent family home, situated in the Marriott Waters Estate for sure will exceed your expectations. From the very moment you walk through the front door this elegant and gorgeous home will astonish you. Measuring approximately 32 squares under roof on approximately 600 m2 of land, you can simply move in to this stylish home, unpack and start enjoying a luxurious lifestyle with display appearance.
This Porter Davis built family home features a free flowing, open plan design sure to be enjoyed by the whole family!
The hostess kitchen is restaurant quality and features generous bench space with double sink, sufficient cupboard spaces and a double door pantry, whilst the glass splash back and quality benches adds to its elegance. Wide fridge cavity, stainless steel appliances including a 900 mm oven, 900 mm 5 burner gas cook top and dishwasher, all this and a whole lot more overlooking the meals zone which will demand attention from any household master-chef.
Separate living zones both internally and externally will please your entertainment needs. There is an over sized open plan living zone close to the kitchen and the meals areas. You will be greeted to a separate yet open rumpus/ 2nd TV room towards the back of the property which could host a billiard table or your own bar. Not to forget the dedicated theatre room that has double door access.
Added internal and external features include;
- Low maintenance with coloured concrete along sides of house and an abundance of low maintenance plants including some dwarf fruit trees
- Garden beds contain drippers and buffalo grass (front and rear) contain sprinklers
- Render across entire front of house
- Double garage (plastered) with remote panel lift door
- En suite contains large spa bath and oversized shower
- Both bathrooms contain shower niches and mosaic feature tiles
- Three large living areas, including dedicated theatre room with 4 plug power point and HDMI cabling and separate rumpus room with void containing plantation shutters
- 4kw solar power system (Fronius inverter and Renesolar panels x 16)
- Good sized (2.25 m x 3.65 m) garden shed
- Large tiled Alfresco room (7.6 m x 2.8 m) with outdoor mesh blinds to protect against the elements
- Heavy duty canvas awnings on west side of house
- Ducted Bonaire refrigerated ducted cooling which has recently had a new condenser and circuit board replaced (about a year ago) and has been re-gassed under warranty
- New block out curtains in 3 x bedrooms and rumpus room
- Wooden venetians elsewhere (except theatre room)
- Security outdoor sensor lighting (new LED lights have been installed at the front)
- Two external weatherproof power points
- External gas connection to the alfresco
- 2000 L rainwater tank with pump
- Sliding doors to rumpus and family room that leads to outdoor alfresco area
- Deadlocks/bolts on all opening doors and windows (except awning windows at front and small toilet window
- Solar hot water service with gas boost
- Large open plan kitchen with L shaped island bench, Blanco stainless steel appliances (900 mm pizza oven) and porcelain tiles.
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
- Two Pot drawers
- Microwave Niche
- Water connection to fridge
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is within five minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Lynbrook station is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Two sports ovals plus Cricket nets within walking distance
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
Note - Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Three Large Living Areas
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.