Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
YOUR SEARCH IS OVER
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: An incredible opportunity awaits the most astute buyer in search of quality and lifestyle. With a list of outstanding features, this home is sure to tick every box on your wish list.
This practical and stylish home will cater to your every need. From the open plan kitchen, family and alfresco area where entertaining and great memories are created, or a movie night in with the family, through to the privacy of the generous master bedroom with full en suite and spa, you are guaranteed to find this home has so much to offer every family member.
Comprising of three living zones including formal living and a rumpus/theatre room, there is plenty of room for the growing family or extended family and guests.
The hostess kitchen offers an array of quality inclusions such as Caesar stone bench tops, stainless appliance including a 900mm five burner gas cook top , 900mm oven, dishwasher, slide out range hood with tiled splash back and walk in pantry.
The remaining three bedrooms, all with built in robes are serviced by the family bathroom and toilet. There is also the addition of a study with private alfresco which would be great as a home office.
The outdoor features of this outstanding property include a home surveillance system, low maintenance landscape gardens, garden shed and security lighting.
Offering great access to all amenities including schools, childcare services, shopping centres, parklands and reserves, main arterial routes and public transport, make sure you come and inspect this quality home situated in the well sought after lifestyle community that is Lyndhurst.
Internal & External features
- 40mm Caesar stone benchtops in kitchen
- 900 mm five burner gas cook top
- 900 mm electric oven
- Slide out range hood and tiled splashback
- Walk in pantry
- Large Master with walk in robe's his and hers
- Spa bath in en-suite
- Theatre room
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Down lights throughout
- Plantation shutters in theatre / rumpus
- Connected NBN
- Solar electricity
- Solar assisted hot water
- Double garage - with rear roller door access
- Remote roller door
- Internal access to garage
- Home surveillance system
- Colour bond roofing
- Outdoor Coach and Security Lighting
- Garden shed
- Landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Paved concrete around the house
- Park with child friendly playground only a 1 minute walk away from the house
- Bus stop only a 1 minute walk away from the house
- Marriott waters reserve is approximately 5 minutes walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately 10 minutes walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately 5 minutes drive away from the house
- Lynbrook Train Station is approximately 5 minutes drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
Note - Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
561m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.