THE FINEST IN FAMILY LIVING
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: Nestled in a quiet court on a massive 642 square metres of land this outstanding property is situated within the prestigious Melington Estate. This beautifully presented ex- display property is both a functional and spacious family home with elevated ceilings offering generous open plan living and four good sized bedrooms.
The oversized master suite located to the front of the property has full en suite with separate toilet and walk in robe. The other 3 bedrooms are located to the rear of the home and are serviced by a central bathroom and separate toilet. The fourth has great dimensions and is perfect as a teen retreat or for extended family members.
With a central open plan living zone, including family room, dining adjacent to the kitchen and theatre room, you will be provided with plenty of space for the growing family. The hostess kitchen with island bench and ample bench tops also provides you with quality stainless appliances including 900mm oven and cook top, range hood, dishwasher and ample cabinetry and pantry space.
Flowing out from the main living hub is the grand alfresco area with stunning hardwood decking, built in BBQ, gas fireplace, bar fridge and wall mounted television, ideal for entertaining family & friends in any season. The outdoor living continues with an open-air lounge room zoned by striking wooden screens and manicured gardens which are low maintenance allowing more time for you to relax and enjoy your surroundings.
With high end finishes, fresh paint, new carpets and neutral tones, this home is suited to any style or theme so take advantage of this outstanding opportunity and start living within this convenient and appealing location. With nothing left to do but move in, make sure you come and inspect this superb family home.
Internal & External features
- Ex display home
- Large 642 sqm block of land
- Blanco 900 mm gas cook top
- Blanco 900 mm electric oven
- Stainless dishwasher
- Stainless range hood
- Generous wall pantry
- Open plan kitchen, dining & family room
- Separate theatre room
- Large Master with full en-suite, separate toilet & walk-in robe
- 4th bedroom/teenagers retreat/in laws room
- Grand alfresco entertaining with hardwood decking & built in gas fireplace, BBQ, bar fridge & television
- Ducted heating - recently serviced
- Evaporative cooling - recently serviced
- Elevated ceiling height throughout
- LED down lights
- New carpet
- Fresh paint
- Quality finishes, fixtures & fittings
- Ample storage/shelving with internal access via remote roller door
- Extra storage in ceiling cavity via staircase
- Alarm system
- Landscaped low maintenance manicured gardens
- Large built in cubby house for the kids
- Water tank
- Garden storage
- High quality bricks and roof tiles
- Paved brick & exposed concrete drive way
- Sealed side access for caravan, boat & multiple car spaces
- Park with child friendly playground only a 1 minute walk away from the house
- Bus stop only a 1 minute walk away from the house
- Marriott waters reserve is approximately 5 minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately 10 minutes' walk away from the house
- Childcare is approximately 2 minutes' drive away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook Train Station is approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to the Westernport Highway
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
Note - Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans
- Bar Fridge And T.V.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.