Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
GREAT FAMILY LIVING
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: This excellent family home situated in the Melington Estate in between the Rise Estate and the Marriott Waters will exceed your expectations. From the very moment you walk through the front door this well-presented property welcomes you with its comfort and appeal.
This practical and functional home comprises of a good-sized master bedroom with a full en suite and walk in robe. The other two bedrooms located to the rear of the property have built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom and separate toilet and laundry.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will fall in love with the light filled family domain comprising of the kitchen, family room as well as a spacious rumpus room making it perfect for the growing family. At the front of the home there is a separate formal living room as well as a study with built in robes, perfect as a home office or a quiet retreat.
The central kitchen offers stainless steel appliances including a 600mm oven and 900mm cook top. It also offers ample cabinetry and bench space, which is perfect for the home chef and occasion The entertaining factor continues as you step out onto the expansive decking and pergola accessible from both the family or rumpus room. You will enjoy many hours gathering with family or friends in the privacy of your own outdoor living room surrounded by the beautifully established and landscaped gardens.
With practical tiled flooring in the high traffic areas and the comfort of carpet throughout the remainder of the home, comfort is guaranteed. The functionality of this property is further displayed by the accessibility to the backyard by the rear roller-door of the garage as well as the secured side access alongside the garage with space perfect for a trailer, camping gear or work equipment.
Don't miss this great opportunity to come as see this dynamic family home in the sought after of community of Lyndhurst.
Added internal and external features include;
- Open plan living including family and rumpus room
- Separate formal living room
- Stainless appliances including cook top and oven
- Study with built in robe
- Ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning
- Pergola with large 7.3 X 4 metre decking
- Double remote garage with internal access and rear roller door
- Large sealed driveway with sealed side access to backyard
- Manicured low maintenance gardens front and back
- Large garden shed
- Lynbrook station is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Two sports ovals are within walking distance from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
578m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.