Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
NOTHING TO BE DONE, JUST MOVE IN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LYNDHURST: Immaculately presented this property is perfect for those wanting to establish a future in the sought-after community of Lyndhurst. Within proximity to Merinda Park station, Marriott Waters shopping centre & Lyndhurst Primary School, this home is perfect for any family dynamic.
With the luxury of a formal lounge and study or a fourth bedroom, there is plenty of room for the growing family. Those who enjoy open plan living will love the kitchen, meals and family area. The well-equipped hostess kitchen features stainless steel appliances including gas stove cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, tiled splash back & large bench top with breakfast bar.
The kitchen overlooks the adjoining spacious family/meals area where the living is extended as you step through the bi-fold doors out onto the rear alfresco bringing the outdoors in. Complete with down lights this is an entertainers dream. There is also a grassed backyard with low maintenance gardens for easy care and enjoyment.
Also on offer there are 3 spacious bedrooms, two with robes, the master suite offering a walk-in robe, full en suite and a parent retreat.
Other features include quality floating timber floors, carpets, plantation shutters, ducted heating and split system cooling. There is also a remote double garage, security lighting, water tank, external power sockets and satellite dish and an alarm with option for back-to-base monitoring.
Make sure you inspect this quality property today and start living your dream.
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 20 sq. of living (Excluding the garage, porch & alfresco)
- Approximately 561 sqm. land
- Three large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Study/ fourth bedroom
- Ducted heating
- Two split system air conditioners
- Master with full en suite
- Master with parents retreat
- Master with walk in robe
- Quality floating timber floors, carpets and plantation shutters. Neutral tones, feature walls and down lights throughout
- Two separate living areas
- Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge
- Spacious second lounge area with private alfresco access
- Bi-fold doors to alfresco with down lights and available external gas line
- Internal access from large double garage
- Remote panel lift door
- Laundry with great storage
- Brand new hot water system
- Two bathrooms, including an en suite
- Gas cook top
- Electric oven
- Large pantry
- Additional features you'll find outside; a washing line, security lighting, water tank, external power sockets and satellite dish
- Alarm with option for back-to-base monitoring
- Extended concrete around the house
- Established gardens in the front and backyard
- Park with child friendly playground only 1-minute walk away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Lynbrook station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Sports ovals plus Cricket nets are within walking distance
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
561m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.