Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LOCATION, QUALITY, CONVENIENCE
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
LYNDHURST: If you are looking for a property of outstanding value for money which also offers incredible lifestyle options, then 38 Demmie Mews, Lyndhurst could be your new address.
Conveniently located at the heart of this popular community, this immaculate double story property welcomes you with a manicured front garden (maintained by the body corporate) and with its north facing aspect, this offers abundant natural light adding to the already fresh tones of the decor.
Comprising of separate living and dining areas with a central kitchen, this home is ideal for entertaining any sized gathering or just a quiet night in. The high gloss timber look flooring in all of the living zones adds a sleek and contemporary flow throughout the ground floor.
The equipped kitchen has silk look finishes to all the cabinetry, Caesar stone benchtops including an island, stainless appliances including a four burner cooktop and oven as well as a dishwasher. It is the perfect hostess kitchen.
Upstairs you'll find 2 generous sized bedrooms both with built in robes serviced by the family bathroom in which for the master bedroom serves as a semi ensuite. There is also a separate toilet. From the master bedroom a private balcony overlooks the nearby parkland with inviting views of the natural surroundings. Also at the top of the carpeted stairway, the landing is an ideal space as a study area or reading nook.
Stepping out from the dining room through the double sliding door you enter into the beautifully landscaped low maintenance backyard. This private oasis is paved for entertaining and perfect for relaxing.
To the rear of the backyard is a fully enclosed carport with remote garage roller door. This is well proportioned space for private parking and additional room for storage.
Other great features of this already attractive property are downlights throughout, walk in linen closet, well equipped laundry with recently installed racks, storage and cupboard space, Crim safe 3 point lock security door, split system heating and cooling as well as solar panels.
This list keeps on going, so be sure you make time to inspect this superb home in this prestigious suburb which has witnessed some of the fastest growth rates in house prices in all of Melbourne. Lyndhurst is well known for its high quality homes, sense of community, and accessibility to countless amenities and a lifestyle that is sought after by many.
Internal & External features
- Large living area
- Separate dining area
- Beautiful and well complemented light coloured tones throughout the house
- Caesar stone benchtops including island benchtop
- Silk look finish to all kitchen cabinetry
- 4 burner cooktop and oven
- 1 bathroom
- 2 generous sized bedrooms
- Built in robes
- Study area
- Carpeted stairway and bedrooms
- Timber look flooring with gloss finish
- Walk in Linen
- Well equipped laundry with cabinet and racks and plenty of storage space
- Separate toilet
- Downlights throughout the house
- Split system heating and cooling
- Crimsafe 3 point lock Security Door
- Sliding Double door pathway to back yard
- Sliding security doors at the back
- Beautifully landscaped and pebble decorated low maintenance backyard
- Pebble decorated concrete pathways at front and back
- Generously spaced carport with remote garage roller door including plenty of space for storage cabinets
- Solar panel
- Parklands only a 1 minute walk away from the house
- Marriott waters reserve is approximately 5 minutes drive away from the house
- Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately 5 minutes drive away from the house
- St Francis De Sale Primary School approximately 5 minutes walk away from the house
- Lynbrook Primary School approximately 15 minutes' walk away from the house
- Lyndhurst Kindergartens approximately 5 minutes' drive away from the house
- Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately 7 minutes drive away from the house
- Lynbrook Train Station is approximately 5 minutes walk away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Caesar Stone Benchtops
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
141m² / 0.03 acres
1 carport space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.