** A PLACE TO CALL HOME, WITH ROOM TO GROW AND GROW **
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
SKYE - Simply stunning in every sense of the word. This well located home that has been lovingly maintained by it's current owner is on the market and waiting for your inspection! The home boasts a fabulous outdoor, undercover alfresco/entertainment area with TV antennae and speaker connections set in lush low maintenance gardens. Inside you'll find everything you need for a comfortable lifestyle including floating timber laminate floorboards throughout, 3 generous size bedrooms with BIRs, master with FES, WIR, split system and ceiling fan. A family bathroom with separate toilet and a good sized laundry with direct access to the rear yard. The open plan living brings home entertaining to new levels with sliding doors to the outside alfresco zone. Spacious, comfortable, updated and ready to move into and just enjoy! You're so close to local services and just a short drive to Carrum Downs Secondary College, public transport nearby and a short drive to Carrum Downs Shopping Centre.
SKYE, VIC 3977
Skye is a family friendly area boasting open parklands and a friendly, growing community. There are four easily accessible local kindergartens in nearby Carrum Downs; Veronica St Children's Centre, Play'N'Grow ELC, William Rd Pre-School and Botany Park Pre-School, four nearby local Primary Schools; Skye Primary School, Rowellyn Park, Banyan Fields and St Joachim's Catholic, as well as Carrum Downs Secondary College, Flinders Christian College and easy access to Cornish College, a co-educational Independent School. A regular public transport system services all surrounding areas including Frankston, Cranbourne, Dandenong and Mornington. For those of you that regularly frequent the Melbourne CBD and beyond, there is easy access to Eastlink, Westernport Hwy and Peninsula Link.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES
**Please Note - Open for Inspections are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice**
Property Features include:
- Built in 1991
- Living area - 13 sq. approx.
- Land size - 680 sqm. approx.
- 3 bedrooms with BIRs
- Master with WIR and FES, ceiling fan and split system cooling
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, ceramic tiled splash back, gas wall oven & stove top
- Double sink & LED three colour temperature sensor tap, dishwasher
- Energy efficient home with 8 solar panels and LED downlights throughout
- Ducted Evaporative cooling
- Ducted heating
- Ceiling fans in living area
- Outdoor, undercover alfresco/bbq area with TV antennae & speaker connections
- Single lock up garage with workbenches
- Separate garden shed
- Extra, secure off street parking for cars, caravan or boat storage
- Suitable for sub-division (STCA)
- Walk Score - 31 - car dependent - most errands require a car
- Transit Score - 28 - some transit - a few nearby public transportation options
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
680m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.