SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
BERWICK: This lovely home is situated on a generous 655m2 elevated block of land and positioned in a very popular and family friendly area. This well presented home offers both a modern and a homely feel and would suit both first timers and families or those looking to invest.
The moment you walk thru the door of this home you will be thoroughly impressed with the formal living room which then flows through to the open plan kitchen, meals and family area. The kitchen comes with plenty of storage, stainless steel wall oven, gas cook top plus a double door pantry.
The master suite is ideally located at the front of the home and is fitted with a full en suite and walk in robe while the remaining 3 bedrooms are separated by the rear hallway and are serviced by the central bathroom and separate toilet.
While the back yard is low maintenance there is a great pergola area for entertaining and plenty of room for the kids to play, with a freshly painted cubby house and sandpit!
Within walking distance to Berwick Springs Lake and Eden Rise shopping centre, this home won't disappoint you, an inspection is a must!
Added internal and external features include;
- Approximately 655 sqm land elevated from the road
- Approximately 27 sq in total (garage, porch & pergola)
- Four Bedrooms plus study
- Three separate living areas
- Double doors for Master bedroom, study and 3rd living area
- Double car garage with rear door access
- Ducted heating
- Large evaporative cooling system
- Security alarm
- 900 mm stainless steel gas cook top
- 600 mm stainless steel oven
- Stainless Steel Range hood & Dishwasher
- Double door pantry
- Bamboo flooring (quality tiling sitting underneath)
- Massive outdoor entertaining area with clear roof sheets
- Low maintenance front yard
- Veggie patch is fully catered by the recycling compost bin
- Garden shed
- Newly painted big cubby house and a sand pit
- Parkland & playground is approximately four minutes' walk away from the house
- Famous Berwick waters parkland, a network of walking and cycling paths (Hallam Valley bike &
walking trail) is approximately five minutes' walk away from the house
- Domain Drive Bus stop is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
- Eden rise Shopping Centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
- Berwick Fields Primary school is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Catherines Catholic Primary School is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Francis Xavier College is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick railway station is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
- Freeway entrance is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans*
- Alarm System
- Bamboo Flooring
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Three Separate Living Areas
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.