**SOLD BY PAUL RINGERI**
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
BOTANIC RIDGE (122292442): **NO BODY CORPORATE FEES APPLICABLE** If you have been contemplating relocating to the family orientated suburb of Botanic Ridge and don't want the hassles associated with a gruelling building process but still require modern living then an inspection of 251 Smiths Lane is a must! Constructed in 2015 this property is ideal for first timers looking to break into the market, families and empty nesters. Given the high depreciation on offer and the fact that the property is currently tenanted investors should sit up and take notice!
Constructed by well-known builders Boutique Homes this functional floor plan has a long list of extras:
- Spacious hostess kitchen complete with shelved walk in pantry, stone benchtops, island bench, breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and microwave provision
- Quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm under bench oven, 900mm rangehood and 5-burner hot plate
- Large open plan meals zone
- Spacious master suite with walk in robe plus full ensuite with separate toilet
- 3 further bedrooms with sliding robes
- Family bathroom with separate bath/shower facilities
Those looking for a lifestyle designed around entertaining will certainly appreciate all that's on offer:
- Children's activity zone conveniently positioned amongst the rear bedrooms
- Open plan family room
- Separate sitting area that can also double up as an open study
- Under roofline alfresco
Don't forget the long list of quality extras including:
- Ducted heating
- RC/SS air-conditioning
- Neutral colour schemes throughout
Nestled on a spacious, private block measuring app. 577m2 with plenty of additions:
- Appealing modern facade
- Porched entry
- Large rear yard with plenty of room for kids and pets to run around
- Huge potential for green thumbs to add their own personal touches
- Remote double lock up garage with internal/rear walkway access
- 4 car driveway
- Water tank
Here lies a sensational opportunity for those focused on location! Botanic Ridge is one of Melbourne's fastest growing suburbs and is only a moment's drive from a selection of primary and secondary schools, including Cranbourne South Primary, the Royal Botanic Gardens, local shops and sporting facilities. Also on offer is app. 13 kilometres of walking/bike tracks, estate family fun days with the distinguished 18-hole Greg Norman designed golf course only minutes away. It's purely a case of settling in and enjoying a relaxed environment.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
At Ray White Cranbourne our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and the vendor's expectations. You can view with confidence that the vendors will sell within the range with favourable conditions.
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Near New Entry Level Buying!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.