INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR FROM THE VENDOR, MUST SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: If you are looking for a property offering outstanding value for money which is located minutes from school, shops, parks and public transport then you have come to the right address! Ideally suited to first timers this functional floor plan would also suit those looking to invest.
There are three spacious bedrooms on offer, master with walk in robe and the other bedroom with built in robes. The other two bedrooms are located away from the master bedroom. And also not to forget the study nook at the back of the house.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining area and the family area. Not to forget the formal lounge at the front of the property.
Added internal and external features include;
- Study nook
- Two separate living zones (Formal lounge & Open plan living area)
- Master with WIR and Full en suite
- Ducted Heating
- Air conditioner
- Down lights
- 600 mm five burner gas cook top
- 600 mm oven
- Range hood
- Double door built in pantry
- Low Maintenance side yard
- Internal access from garage
- Remote garage
- Selandra Rise Heritage Park right in front of the house
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- St Peters college is approximately seven minutes' walk away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.