A PLACE TO CALL HOME!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: You will love coming home to this inviting, light filled, open plan family home. It's modern yet charming with neutral tones throughout. Built by Porter Davis and located in the sought after Selandra Rise estate, you'll be living an easy lifestyle with all amenities only a stone's throw away. A quick stroll to the local supermarket and shops, primary and secondary schools, children's parks and dog parks you will be spoilt for choice!
The home comprises of four bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom with a walk-in robe and an en-suite with a double vanity; three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in-robes and the fourth, an ideal space for multi-use, which can be easily converted to a study, kids' play room, art studio or an extra guest room. All three bedrooms are serviced by a separate toilet and a bathroom.
The open plan living and kitchen areas are an entertainer's dream, as the kitchen includes ample storage as well as a massive walk in pantry. It also includes stainless steel Italian made modern appliances. The upgraded fittings and appliances of this home will no doubt add to a comfortable lifestyle.
The formal as well as family living areas are spacious and have connecting doors to the outdoor decks, creating more living and entertaining space for those summer parties or kids' play dates. You will love the generous outdoor living area, as it includes an alfresco and pergola with a touch of the tropics, to make the most of the warm summer nights. This gem of a house offers fully landscaped and secure gardens too.
Ideally suited to first timers, this functional floor plan would also suit for those who are looking to invest, as good tenants love a Home, not just a house.
Added internal and external features include:
- Built in 2013
- Two separate living zones (Formal lounge & Open plan living)
- Down lights
- High ceiling
- Quality floor boards
- Feature walls
- Plantation shutters
- Quality blinds
- Island bench top (Caesar Stone) in the kitchen
- Walk in pantry
- Overhead cupboards in the kitchen
- Sub tiled splashback
- 900 mm stainless steel oven
- 900 mm stainless steel five burner gas cook top
- Large fridge space
- Stainless steel range hood
- Ducted heating
- Remote controlled double lock up garage
- Sliding doors in to the decking and alfresco area
- Alfresco and Pergola with decking
- Decking at the side
- Fully landscaped front and back garden
- Fully secure backyard
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approximately a minute drive away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately about 10 minutes drive away either way
- St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately a minutes' walk away from the house
- St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about two minutes walk away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.