SOLD BY THARU PATHIRANA
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
CLYDE NORTH: If you have been looking for the perfect excuse NOT to build then your wish is my command. With extraordinary attention to detail no expense has been spared in the construction of this one of a kind Henley family home. Ideally suited to both first timers and down sizers. This functional floor plan would also suit for those who are looking to invest.
This magnificent property is situated in an established street location within the prestigious Selandra Rise Estate and it is simply a case of moving in, unpacking and enjoying a luxurious lifestyle.
The master bedroom offers a full en suite with double vanities and walk in robe. There is plenty of space in the master bedroom for you to have your own dressing table or TV stand. All the other bedrooms have double door built in robes and they are located quite away from the master bed room. The spacious and separate bathroom and powder room are set up close to the other bedrooms.
Anyone who enjoys an open plan structure will for sure fall in love with the makeup of the kitchen, dining area, living area and the outdoor access to the alfresco area. This gem of a house offers fully secure and landscaped gardens as well.
One of the main features of this house is the side access offering the opportunity to store safely a boat, caravan or a trailer.
Added internal and external features include:
- Built in 2013 by Henley
- Approx. 444sqm land
- Secure backyard with potential access for a boat, caravan or a trailer
- Quality floorboards
- Feature walls
- Down lights
- High ceiling
- Glass Splash Back
- Caesar stone bench tops in Kitchen & Bathrooms
- 900 mm stainless steel oven
- 900 mm cook top
- Large fridge space with water connection
- Microwave cavity
- Butler's Pantry
- Overhead cupboards in the kitchen
- Stainless steel range hood
- Ducted heating
- Air conditioner
- Solar hot water system
- Walk in linen cupboards
- Remote controlled double lock up garage
- Internal access
- Slim Line Venetian blinds
- Sliding doors in to Alfresco
- Alfresco with decking
- Fully landscaped garden
- Fully secure backyard
- Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Pasadena shopping centre is approximately a minute drive away from the house
- Bus stop is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately about 10 minutes drive away either way
- St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately three minutes' walk away from the house
- St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about five minutes walk away from the house
- Casey Fields is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
- Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.